WOLFTEAM SPEED AND OTHER HACK

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
umm i wanna hack wolfteam is there any public hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf57 View Post
umm i wanna hack wolfteam is there any public hacks?
There havent been public and working hacks for over 1year so dont hope anything maybe next year to hope?
Only im mostly been here over 1year...
There been 1hack...(it didnt work for me but lots did)
So dont hope!
20 i dont think its worth it
Quote Originally Posted by fahedooo View Post
20 i dont think its worth it
25$ maybe?
it is worth cause wolf team is 1of hardest fps to hack it should be like in top 3 what is hardest to hack and it is true....
Well guys sorry I havnt been on here in a bit.... But I am working on some things now. As you know they Changed alot of addresses.So I have been working twice as hard trying to Make a bypass.Now that I have a bypass Im on the move searching and searching threw address. I have no idea when but when I'm done with addresses, I will work on a new hack.Im not saying tomarrow or next week or anytime I will be done.Im just working at my pace to get this looking and working nice. If any questions or suggestions feel free to throw it my way. Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by urztruly View Post
Well guys sorry I havnt been on here in a bit.... But I am working on some things now. As you know they Changed alot of addresses.So I have been working twice as hard trying to Make a bypass.Now that I have a bypass Im on the move searching and searching threw address. I have no idea when but when I'm done with addresses, I will work on a new hack.Im not saying tomarrow or next week or anytime I will be done.Im just working at my pace to get this looking and working nice. If any questions or suggestions feel free to throw it my way. Thank you.
mmm?
Why u dont use the old account?
Cant rember the password lol
Quote Originally Posted by urztruly View Post
Cant rember the password lol
everybody forgot their passwords and i have like never...
Well when u prove it in skype then i gonna belive FULLY...

Quote Originally Posted by tambre View Post
se4n all hack are patched now...
from last week...
only invetory hack work!
others i dont know!
Quote Originally Posted by zzuuzz0 View Post
No smile spam...
And no spam to say...
Quote Originally Posted by tambre View Post
No smile spam...
And no spam to say...
No offence but you might wanna get your ass off the computer and learn some english??
u can buy Working Hack fROM Wolfhelper.net
Quote Originally Posted by supmero View Post
u can buy Working Hack fROM Wolfhelper.net
U CAN FUCK THEIR VIRUSES!
They already fucked my PC up once!
Quote Originally Posted by tambre View Post
U CAN FUCK THEIR VIRUSES!
They already fucked my PC up once!
Rage much?
Quote Originally Posted by MasterLeech View Post
Rage much?
Really they fuck my PC up and it is true!
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?