[Help]VB.NET (2008)
Hi guys,
yeah i know i don't have much posts here but I am almost everyday online to check for new hacks and community news...
My question i need help with:
Can someone help me with some sourcecode or a tut video to make a hack or trainer in VB.NET (version 2008)
I know the regular basics of vb.net but I'm messing up when i want to check if a process is running so that's a problem..
I already asked Archangel (Dutch so easy for me...) but didn't get anough help, I understand he has not enough time to help me..
I hope someone can help me out haha
I will make hacks and trainers if I have the knowledge but atm I havn't any clue to make one so please help me
Ty in advance
CptnDutch
yeah i know i don't have much posts here but I am almost everyday online to check for new hacks and community news...
My question i need help with:
Can someone help me with some sourcecode or a tut video to make a hack or trainer in VB.NET (version 2008)
I know the regular basics of vb.net but I'm messing up when i want to check if a process is running so that's a problem..
I already asked Archangel (Dutch so easy for me...) but didn't get anough help, I understand he has not enough time to help me..
I hope someone can help me out haha

I will make hacks and trainers if I have the knowledge but atm I havn't any clue to make one so please help me

Ty in advance
CptnDutch





![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)