[Help]GetElementByID[Solved]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]GetElementByID[Solved]
Hey guys, I want to get three elements from a web-browser, but I don't know what they are. Does anyone know the ID for the Private message recipient list, title, and main message body? Oh and the send button. I also want to know do I do:
Code:
WebBrowser1.Document
or .DocumentText or what?
i was trying to figger that out to =/
Quote Originally Posted by fukojr2 View Post
I also want to know do I do:
Code:
WebBrowser1.Document
or .DocumentText or what?
What do you mean "do I do"?
Alright, I didn't actually test the title one, so you'll have to check yourself

Recipients ID:
pmrecips_txt

Main body:
vB_Editor_001_textarea

Send Button:
vB_Editor_001_save

Title:
[php]
Dim TitleElement As HtmlElement = (From h As HtmlElement In WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementsByTagName("input") Where h.GetAttribute("className") = "bginput" and h.GetAttribute("tabIndex") = "1" Select h)(0)
[/php]


Enjoy.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Alright, I didn't actually test the title one, so you'll have to check yourself

Recipients ID:
pmrecips_txt

Main body:
vB_Editor_001_textarea

Send Button:
vB_Editor_001_save

Title:
[php]
Dim TitleElement As HtmlElement = (From h As HtmlElement In WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementsByTagName("input") Where h.GetAttribute("className") = "bginput" and h.GetAttribute("tabIndex") = "1" Select h)(0)
[/php]


Enjoy.
Would you mind posting a code how I can set the values of "vB_Editor_001_textarea"?

Please and thanks
[php]
WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementByID("vB_Editor_001 _textarea").SetAttribute("value", "what you want in the text area here lalalala")
[/php]
Notes:

A. Heya, i'm Back
B. I helped him with this Via PM last night

so

/solved.
You know what not to do.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Notes:

A. Heya, i'm Back
B. I helped him with this Via PM last night

so

/solved.
You know what not to do.
HOLY FUCK RICHARD'S GREEN AND BOLD AGAIN! <3
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?