christmas ftw

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
christmas ftw
make me a christmas sig
i want to see what you guys can do and who can make the best one
Main Text/Name: christmas
Sub Text/Quote: none
Size: any size not to exceed 600x600
Style: what youre best at
Theme: christmas imo
Colour:whatever colors you can pull off
Image/Render:nothing for me
Designer: anyone preferably everyone
Other Information: make it good or at least try
Real simple

Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
Real simple

Thats pretty cool .
pretty cute .gif
nice NICE NICE
More now
sorry if it looks crappy :/
I feel like thats cut from a crossfire image, but oh wells
Name13, why dont you make one
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
Name13, why dont you make one
I don't know how to make sigs that's why I'm asking for one If I did I wouldnt ask
Ryan, maybe make a tutorial for him/her?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us