[Crossfire] selling 2nd LT 3rd class account

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Crossfire] selling 2nd LT 3rd class account
HI

i want to sell my account because crossfire laggs in my country...

Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Clan Home

this is my account..


ZP weapons or crates weapons:

AK47-Scope
AK47-Silver
Anaconda-Adv
Beretta AR-70
Desert Eagle-Camo
Field shovel ((i bought that for 90 days idk how much left))
M4A1-Custom
M4A1-Silver
RPK-Gold Permanent
Axe permanent
Xm8 adv


Other weapons:
M12s
M16 ( rofl )
RPK
Tar-21
USP
Xm8
XM1014
M700
AWM
DSR-1
K-2
G36K
Winchester scope..


so this is my wide range of gunsss... i hope you like it/


Info:
Total Matches Played 3796
Wins 783
Losses 1035
Total Kills 24139
Death 18081


Exp. 441191
Headshots 17224
Team Kill 89
Desertion 953

I would sell my account for 200$ or more because i have spent lots of money on buying zp and these gunss..


Contact:
Skype : kumail114
MSN : s.k.naqvi@live.com
Yahoo : Kumail_114@yahoo.com
i would take money from paypal or by CC...
i will buy this for $150
That would be low I have spent more than 300$ on this account buying zp u can see I have m4a1 & ak silver and I have many crates guns because of my luck.
Quote Originally Posted by [K]umail View Post
That would be low I have spent more than 1000$ on this account buying zp u can see I have m4a1 & ak silver and I have many crates guns because of my luck.
it doesn matter how much u spent on it.... value goes down and ZP decreases espescially if u win now guns... BTW ur link goes to a clan hom page... PUT LINK TO THE ACCOUNT PLEASE!
Edit: link changed....

Quote Originally Posted by Legend3 View Post
it doesn matter how much u spent on it.... value goes down and ZP decreases espescially if u win now guns... BTW ur link goes to a clan hom page... PUT LINK TO THE ACCOUNT PLEASE!
i have many zp guns and crate guns you can see now..
I'll tell you one thing, no way on earth have you spent $1000 and only have few perms. Your account is actually pretty damn noob. Don't lie about it, If you spent over $1000 you would have atleast 4 pages of PERM guns. Take a look at mine, $350, maybe a little more spent on it: Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Detailsⓘ
This is the proof video...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?