ArrowWhat gun??

PollWhich gun?
Type8910% · 3
G36K17% · 5
AK4772% · 21
29 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
What gun??
What gun should I buy?
Type89
G36K
or AK47
2, G36k PWNS at GP guns
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
1-Type89 sucks
2-G36k is like a scar-L
3-Ak-47 is strong

Choose
G36 Perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by GamHak View Post
2, G36k PWNS at GP guns
Thats what xXModz said, so I'll probably go with that...
1-Type89 sucks
2-G36k is like a scar-L
3-Ak-47 is strong

Choose
i am a good ak user
G36K! Get it!
GET AK 47 THE BEST POWERFULL GUN
i would say neither, save up for better guns
Get a M4a1 Costum
I think u shoul use scar light bro <3
wait for new patch (cristmas) or buy ak
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us