[RELEASE] Zdaclash Texture hack v4
[Release]Zdaclash Texture hack v4

Now you can have:
-team 1 blue
-team 2 green
-weapons yellow
Only CRC is exact, but I used v1 with only CRC exact and still not banned.
So I think it's not bannable, but use on your own risk.
How to use:
-for v4 Just copy files/textures you want to main folder.
Credits:
zdaclash for all
SuprNovaAO for CRC fixer
iPaddie for idea - easier installation(iw_26,iw_27 etc.)
Scan VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
jotti dont work

Now you can have:
-team 1 blue
-team 2 green
-weapons yellow
Only CRC is exact, but I used v1 with only CRC exact and still not banned.
So I think it's not bannable, but use on your own risk.
How to use:
-for v4 Just copy files/textures you want to main folder.
Credits:
zdaclash for all
SuprNovaAO for CRC fixer
iPaddie for idea - easier installation(iw_26,iw_27 etc.)
Scan VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
jotti dont work
v4.rar



using tour v2
) for a week and no ban