[Discussion] Simples menu + DrawBox = ????????

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Discussion] Simples menu + DrawBox = ????????


This is the result, the more I know I could have been better!
huh?
(filler)
You used whit's base for the simple menu and whit's tutorial to draw the box.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
You used whit's base for the simple menu and whit's tutorial to draw the box.
Yes, over the detour I've moved in, had been detected, and drawbox was my head.
Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
Yes, over the detour I've moved in, had been detected, and drawbox was my head.
Basically whit's base .
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


Basically whit's base .
your base.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


your base.
My base is free. Just pay the tax + Shipping and Handling.
Hm..I dont understand why this thread got created. Spam ? Its just a simple Menu used functions.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
What is this? o.o
A Brazilian kid that doesn't know half of what he is google translating is creating spam thread. Also a bunch of white and black kids posting in this spam thread. Creating Confusion between me and you
Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
A Brazilian kid that doesn't know half of what he is google translating is creating spam thread. Also a bunch of white and black kids posting in this spam thread. Creating Confusion between me and you
D: whats wrong with being black/white/brazilian ? huh ? btw i think he just used whits base t omake it
Quote Originally Posted by D15H View Post
D: whats wrong with being black/white/brazilian ? huh ? btw i think he just used whits base t omake it
Being Black(****** *Whit), White(Wigger * D15H*) Brazilian(bagger *Alessandro10*) and Freedompeace and I are vietnamese.

-Best regards Nubzgetkillz and freedompeace
Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
Being Black(****** *Whit), White(Wigger * D15H*) Brazilian(bagger *Alessandro10*) and Freedompeace and I are vietnamese.

-Best regards Nubzgetkillz and freedompeace
I ain't white D:, im asian
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us