Avatar Request

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Avatar Request
Main Text/Name: koopzable
Sub Text/Quote: Cock Suck
Size: 150x150
Style: Abstract
Theme: Counter Strike: Source
Colour: Black, White & Gray
Image/Render:
Designer: Ryguy
PM ryguy you stupid, If you only want him as your designer.
Um, i told him to post this here.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
Um, i told him to post this here.
Thank you for telling him .
No problemo. I'll probably do this sometime tomorrow because I'm kind of busy right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
No problemo. I'll probably do this sometime tomorrow because I'm kind of busy right now.
It's all good, I'll just have to get it on Friday.
wtf is that exactly ?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post


?
Perfect,sir.

As of now, I'm posting from my schools PC so I have no choice but to get it Friday and put it as my avatar.
What is what?
that avatar
its an ak. with a Cock Suck water mark and Koopzable as the main text.

Read his request.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us