MPGH.net CoD4 VIP Hack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH.net CoD4 VIP Hack
Hey i was wondering if MPGH had a cod4 viphack? if so where can i find it? cause i was looking at the homepage of what they support and i am willing to possibly buy it
There isnt one
I thought begging wasn't allowed? Maybe this is just the COD 4 forum?
Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
I thought begging wasn't allowed? Maybe this is just the COD 4 forum?
this is not begging -_- its just asking where to find cod4 VIP hack...
Useless....go get a mombot....
so this is my first time to this forum how does it work? Where can I find the rules? I came from ----------------.org, so I was about to ask the same thing. Thanks for the help.
MPGH doesn't offer a CoD4 VIP hack anymore. And even if it did, you would have to pay to use it (that's kinda the point of VIP).
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
MPGH doesn't offer a CoD4 VIP hack anymore. And even if it did, you would have to pay to use it (that's kinda the point of VIP).
I know I have to pay for VIP hacks, that's why I asked!



PLEASE /CLOSE THIS TOPIC!!!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us