Which Should I Get

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Which Should I Get
A new snowboard package (board, boots, bindings), or a new HDD?

I have already decided, but I'm curious what people from MPGH would recommend. I know most of you don't go outside, so the snowboard wouldnt be a good choice, but a lot of you are computer illiterate, so a new hard drive would be useless.
Get the HDD bro

8 Posts left
Snowboard duh.
I haven't done that in a while.
HD PVR like we were talking about on xbox aha
BURTON SNOWBOARD OR GTFO
Take a girl out
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Take a girl out
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Take a girl out
one was enough!
Take a girl out
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Take a girl out
take a girl with the double post
nice double post
Snowboard fo sho
get a horse, a mustang so to say
Not enough snow around here, and I need something to replace my dead one, so a HDD.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us