What do u guys think

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
What do u guys think
I had the idea to make an old style wooden l9 tell me what u think and what i should change.
too bad L9's were never "wood"
And its too dark and pretty sure its been done before.
1 thanks for the post 2 hasn't been done before Ive checked. And 3 I think your right about the darkness part, what color should i make the metal?
Edit: I was thinking about adding a tribal thingy somewhere should I?
Lol someone made a Wooden L9 a way back ago but it was just brown
If you want help i can make a great wooden texture using just photoshop, but I would just keep the metal default, maybe a little darker and no I wouldnt add tribal if its just gonna be wood, maybe add like trademarks on the metal like year and all that idk.
GaMBiit's student made one a long time ago
Looks decent, follow Kadabra's advice
hmm thanks and if you could make a nice wooden texture and link it here i would thank and rep all of your posts.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us