The Fail Thread 56K beware!

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
The Fail Thread 56K beware!































Epic failing, love it, especially the one with the DVD rewinder, I laughed myself hoarse
Why in the hell would you have to rewind a DVD?

I have tons of Epic Fails I'm sure you guys would die laughing over, I just don't feel like uploading them all! Lazy...
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
Why in the hell would you have to rewind a DVD?
That's exactly the point...

Also, the best one is the picture where the girl is wearing the G-String wrong, haha.



funny thread PL0XZ0R
Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
[img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/wolfclown1/fail.jpg


funny thread PL0XZ0R
You fail .
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
You fail .
SHIT
c'mon i fail'd on FAIL THREAD LOL!




edit: now yes
this thread fails to be in the right section of the forums =/
You fail at life gourav. Quiet.






















This thread seriously is fail
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
This thread seriously is fail
y thats why i posted it
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?