Whats your rank/ k/d ratio? NON HACKERS

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Whats your rank/ k/d ratio? NON HACKERS
so i was just wondering what you guys k/d / ranks are? i think i'm one of the highest legit players so far? i've not seen anyone with prestiges between 11-14 yet so.
mine sucks , stole the game form some kids steam account he had 0.24 kdr , now is 1.40
Mines 1 million.
Mines like 1.40. I don't care about K/D (except for TDM). But, played 5 games today, had K/Ds of 33:2 | 19:3 | 51: 1 (choppa) | 14:0 | 37:2. So, I guess in TDM is like 3-5 idk. G11 is dam good if you can aim.
[img]http://dl.*******.com/u/2848674/kdr.png[/img]
Quote Originally Posted by darthbobo1 View Post
so i was just wondering what you guys k/d / ranks are? i think i'm one of the highest legit players so far? i've not seen anyone with prestiges between 11-14 yet so.
hahahaha highest legit player XD ohh man thts funny hahah


u r wayyyyyy rong, guys have legitly made t to 15th prestige


day 1 here:

the latest, day 25 here:
What do you mean by legit ? Nothing at all ? or do you include texture and so in "legit" ?
My kd is ~ 2 I guess, not exactly sure.
Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayinBackup View Post
Mine is almost 50, dot 50.
sir

I like enemys like you
i suck at this game. Kdr = 0.90
My KD is actually 2,45...
i mean legit as in, you've got the stock game (aside from config tweaks), nothing else used. also xbox ******s dont count. i'm a pc player. why the fuck should i care about xbox?
Remember u need screens for ur legit k/d so no1 will belive what u have without a screen!
Quote Originally Posted by xbeatsszzx View Post
Remember u need screens for ur legit k/d so no1 will belive what u have without a screen!


HERES MAH PROOF


But I usually have a 15 kd against bots. I set the game to endless and usually wind up going like 200 to something. Then I get bored of the map and quit :\
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?