Zombie Cheats?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Zombie Cheats?
Hi I been looking for some cheats for Black ops zombie maybe unlimited ammo or unlimmited health and how I am I suppose to do it I heard you go into config and type setathereisacow etc.. but I really don't know and its for solo but a freind had it unlimited ammo with me and him playing together.

Thank you for help everything is aprrcieated


SORRY FOR SPELLING
You can use a tool for ulimited ammo, Godmode. If he's host he'll control it.
Go to your steam directory. Then steamApps, call of duty black ops, players
Open "config" with Notepad
Copy the bold text and paste it on the bottom of the text.
Save.
Right click on "config" -> Properties -> Read only

seta thereisacow "1337"
sv_cheats "1"
bind o "sf_use_ignoreammo 1"
bind i "g_speed 400"


Here you go. Go in-game. Press O for unlimited ammo and I for speed hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Domen View Post
Go to your steam directory. Then steamApps, call of duty black ops, players
Open "config" with Notepad
Copy the bold text and paste it on the bottom of the text.
Save.
Right click on "config" -> Properties -> Read only

seta thereisacow "1337"
sv_cheats "1"
bind o "sf_use_ignoreammo 1"
bind i "g_speed 400"


Here you go. Go in-game. Press O for unlimited ammo and I for speed hack.
do u have more commands?
Quote Originally Posted by xtotalxx View Post
do u have more commands?
I can post all of them, but only those two work for online.

Just tell me and I'll put them all here.
do you think they'll patch those 2 in next patch?
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
No, no..
You forgot:
setathereisacow "1337"

And for weapons it's:
bind 8 "give thundergun_upgraded_zm"

And I have many more codes like ultra rapid fire after buying Double Tap, unlimited sprint, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Domen View Post
No, no..
You forgot:
setathereisacow "1337"

And for weapons it's:
bind 8 "give thundergun_upgraded_zm"

And I have many more codes like ultra rapid fire after buying Double Tap, unlimited sprint, etc.
Can you tell them here?
Rapid fire also works online ? would be nice :d
Thanx
Quote Originally Posted by Loudness_ View Post
Can you tell them here?
Rapid fire also works online ? would be nice :d
Thanx
Only speed and infinite ammo work for me .
Anyway, here you have them ALL, some don't work, like perk_armorVest:

seta thereisacow "1337"
sv_cheats "1"
bind p "god"
bind u "sf_use_ignoreammo 1"
bind k "g_speed 400"
bind o "perk_weapratemultiplier 0"
bind i "give thundergun_upgraded_zm"
bind l "player_sprintUnlimited 1"
bind j "Revive_Trigger_Radius 99999"
bind h "dog_MeleeDamage 1"
bind m "perk_armorVest 999"
bind n "player_lastStandBleedoutTime 400"
bind b "give m16_gl_upgraded_zm"
bind - "give all"


Oh and the revive on distance works for online as well.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?