Jesus vs Sam

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Jesus vs Sam
How do we know Jesus is real? Because the bible tells us so.

How do we know Sam is real? Because the MPGH tells us so.

Keeping these two factors in mind care to discuss.
How do we know Jesus is real? Because the bible tells us so.

How do we know Sam is a troll? Because MPGH tells us so.

Keeping these two factors in mind care to discuss.
Who wrote the Bible? A HUMAN. Pretty clever author, you know, to fool two billion people or whatever it is.
who gave you life?Your mummy and daddy.
Let's stop buying alcohol.it will prevent accidents.
I love the kind of atheists like that.
But I prefer the one that has more brain cells and is capable to debate and pwn us believers up to a point,soooo sorry

HEY MORRON!
The bible wasn't written by one man.NO!JESUS DIDN'T WRITE IT!scumbag.
it wasn't even written in the same century completely.
and the ot was centuries ago!
Quote Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
Who wrote the Bible? A HUMAN. Pretty clever author, you know, to fool two billion people or whatever it is.
Get your facts straight kid.
armalite... your so stupid....like legit. do you honestly know nothing about religon? -.- people that dont get their facts checked before saying something honestly annoy me.
Sam is not real, i deny your existence.
do not believe.
Jesus IS real. Bible was written centuries ago by any different authors... hence the different BOOKS in the Bible.
I mean humans.. like people, not a guy in the sky!

& I don't drink..
Quote Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
I mean humans.. like people, not a guy in the sky!

& I don't drink..
But they got their sources passed down from a guy from the sky, or something along those lines (Jesus)


Quote Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
I mean humans.. like people, not a guy in the sky!

& I don't drink..
But they got their sources passed down from a guy from the sky, or something along those lines (Jesus)
Sams Gm Lasted what 3 hours?
Quote Originally Posted by Paranormal View Post
Sams Gm Lasted what 3 hours?
Relevancy to this thread?
Don't compare yourself to someone far greater than yourself .
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us