Model Edit Peice Help

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Model Edit Peice Help
Is there anyway to edit the size of a singular piece in model edit?
I don't have any special 3d animation programs tho.
Thanks in advance to whoever answers.
He means like taking off a nut or bolt.
how do u add peices?
Can you please explain what you are trying to say?
Seeing as i'm not a nosy person, I won't ask you what the heck you're doing. No, you cannot change size, THOUGH, you can change the position of it to make it seem as if its bigger, but in reality its just closer to your face.
Pieces are parts of the model, say the gun is a separate piece to the hand.
Thank you for no asking what I am making, as it is a private project, and thank you further more for answering my question.
You are so polite kind sir
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us