Exclamationtrading lvl 42 with gold prem

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
trading lvl 42 with gold prem
Trading lvl 42 with 13 days gold prem it doesnt have retail and it has 2.12 kd without reseting.I want for this account lvl 44+ account without premium and without retail and kd must be 1.80+ without reseting




here are ss
jajajajajajajajajazx0.jpgattachment deleted · 53 downloads before removal
jujujujujujujuujxv4.jpgattachment deleted · 52 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by badbull View Post
Trading lvl 42 with 13 days gold prem it doesnt have retail and it has 2.12 kd without reseting.I want for this account lvl 44+ account without premium and without retail and kd must be 1.80+ without reseting

So basically your trying to trade a lower lv account for a higher lv account?Dont think any1 is gonna offer you an account that is a higher lv then yours just because it has 13 days of premium.
Quote Originally Posted by mpghhackersrock123 View Post
So basically your trying to trade a lower lv account for a higher lv account?Dont think any1 is gonna offer you an account that is a higher lv then yours just because it has 13 days of premium.
Man my account has 90000 kills and 42000 deads.Someone who love good kd will trade.
i would if i didnt have premium or retail on it because ur basically getting free premium
2.12 is not a good kd man !!! pfff
Quote Originally Posted by scorpyon View Post
2.12 is not a good kd man !!! pfff

hmmmm ur kd is like 1.12 so dont talk shit
I ve a lvl 34 with M60 Retail to Trade.(27 days gold remaining)
I have a shitty lvl 31, m249 retail, a month and a half of premium left, only retails used on him - no purchases. kdr 2.9 reseted, kills around 15k, deaths arouns 5k. Cash is around 70k, has all the main wespons for around 15 days more (famas, mp7, g36_d, psg, minigun...). On a G1, but I have all G1 / warrock info.
I have a lvl 56 Gold no retail.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?