thank you all

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
thank you all
hi i just want to thank all of mpgh who helped me with my many problems here in the c++ section. the main helpers were doofbla, Melodia, why06, and Void. I have finally created my first hack for a game with DMA. i could not have done it without you guys. thank you again
First milestone, achieved.

Nice.
Awesome Man
What Game if you dont mind telling me?
Your welcome. I'm glad after several threads we were finally able to convince you that the base doesn't matter.
Quote Originally Posted by kibbles18 View Post
GMod
unlimited ammo
Now try making an aimbot . That'll get the blood flowing
Aimbot is too easy, especially cause you can just run clientside lua =p only thing you'll need to figure out how to get the lua to load without it bein in th loaded list so anticheats wont detect it
hey congratz to your first hack

I'm glad that I'm someone who helped you
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?