[Help]Registry DWORD?
Hey it's me again x]
I'm just wondering how will i create a DWORD in the registry?
Iv had a look at NextGen1 TuT and Blubb1337 TuT, but that only allows me to create a SubKey
Instead on rKey.createSubKey I want to create a DWORD
I'm just wondering how will i create a DWORD in the registry?
Iv had a look at NextGen1 TuT and Blubb1337 TuT, but that only allows me to create a SubKey
Instead on rKey.createSubKey I want to create a DWORD
Code:
Imports Microsoft.Win32
Public Class Form1
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Dim rKey As RegistryKey
rKey = Registry.LocalMachine.OpenSubKey("SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList", True)
rKey.CreateSubKey(TextBox1.Text)
rKey.Close()
Label3.Text = ("Account Hidden")
End Sub
Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
Dim rKey As RegistryKey
rKey = Registry.LocalMachine.OpenSubKey("SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList", True)
rKey.DeleteSubKey(TextBox1.Text)
rKey.Close()
Label3.Text = ("Account Shown")
End Sub
End Class
Can anyone help me?
Cheers Jàzzà (: