Signature Request
I hope someone can make me a nice Signature!
Format:
Main Text/Name: Microshit
Sub Text/Quote: (None)
Size: 400 by 250 (450 Wide, 250 Height) or any size you like
Style: Like stuff Colliding
Theme: What floats your boat (No anime or cartoony)
Colour: Blackish Gray, With bright red, yellow and blue.
Image/Render: Your choice
Other Information: I want the Sig to be cool not corny or anything dull.
Thanks to anyone who does this, Sorry if it's to much.
If you can't, make anything close and ill take it.
Thanks
~Micro
Format:
Main Text/Name: Microshit

Sub Text/Quote: (None)

Size: 400 by 250 (450 Wide, 250 Height) or any size you like

Style: Like stuff Colliding

Theme: What floats your boat (No anime or cartoony)

Colour: Blackish Gray, With bright red, yellow and blue.

Image/Render: Your choice

Other Information: I want the Sig to be cool not corny or anything dull.
Thanks to anyone who does this, Sorry if it's to much.
If you can't, make anything close and ill take it.
Thanks
~Micro