Files different from server
Hi,
I have one tiny problem.
I have downloaded Tiger Camo from this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/281-call-d...camos-mw2.html
This Tiger Camo is supposed to replace Red Tiger Camo but I want it to replace, lets say, Desert Camo for example. I have renamed the files so they match the desert camo ones but now I cant play public because of the "files different from server"... is there any way to do this? If I let it be replacing Red Tiger it works fine (obviously) so what do I have to do to make it work with Desert?
Any help greatly appreciated.
I have one tiny problem.
I have downloaded Tiger Camo from this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/281-call-d...camos-mw2.html
This Tiger Camo is supposed to replace Red Tiger Camo but I want it to replace, lets say, Desert Camo for example. I have renamed the files so they match the desert camo ones but now I cant play public because of the "files different from server"... is there any way to do this? If I let it be replacing Red Tiger it works fine (obviously) so what do I have to do to make it work with Desert?
Any help greatly appreciated.