Jetamay Flash Player

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Jetamay Flash Player
As this may seem like a load of crap you. Its a work of art to me.
Currently it only plays one somewhat crappy song, regardless, it took quite a bit of work to construct. I present : MyMediaPlayer

I had to upload to freewebs, and the songs were not inserted into the project when they were compiled. They are loaded via another URL on freewebs, so it could take 2 minutes max to load the song. Blame freewebs crappy servers.
Nice man I understand how hard it is to make something like this I tried it once and failed miserably
wow i like it!!! just some people dont understand like how hard it is to work on something and like no thanks or they are like this is crap.... but ya looks really good!!! keep up the good work!!!
It actually wasn't that hard to do =/ In flash its quite simple to do anything if you compare it to any other languages.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?