[Solved]steam authorisation...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]steam authorisation...
when i go on aiw and i join a dedi server it says steam authorisation fail?any solution plz dont ask me too keep trying ecause i tried for like 13 times in a row
Yea, I think your using an old patched unban method. Why don't you wait, I think Jerbob wants to unban everyone lol
I havent tried any unbanning methods...
Idk but so im banned?
In thread you can see i have to wait 6 hours, but that is not true right?
After 6 hours im unbanned? wtf lol

EDIT: OMFG I have waited 6 hours and the problem is fixed haha
ok so this error means if you start a hack, the hack got detected and if that happens you cant play for like 6 hours... So if you wait 6 hours than and than run the game without the detected hack your problem is fixed ^^
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us