Hey Guys again !
I need a working new Detour i searched a lot and wasted my time in google and many hacker forums for the detours but founded nothing.
If someone have a working full Detour then post it pls
I want to code my first D3D Menu Hack and release it here at MPGH.
I dont added any Hacks just only Menu items and warrock closes evrytime after 20 Seconds . and ikke gave me an Detour but sh_z_sektor sad , my detours are old. But he i dont know , perhaps hes right.........
Can it close because i dont added any Hacks, because i dont added any hack just only Menu items and groups and a Bypass...
If i run it than i can see my menu but it closes after 10-20 seconds where its going to load ( the blue loadbar).
Post your idea or detour pls
If someone want to help me at Teamviewer than just add me on msn : taylan-11@hotmail.de
I need a working new Detour i searched a lot and wasted my time in google and many hacker forums for the detours but founded nothing.
If someone have a working full Detour then post it pls

I want to code my first D3D Menu Hack and release it here at MPGH.
I dont added any Hacks just only Menu items and warrock closes evrytime after 20 Seconds . and ikke gave me an Detour but sh_z_sektor sad , my detours are old. But he i dont know , perhaps hes right.........
Can it close because i dont added any Hacks, because i dont added any hack just only Menu items and groups and a Bypass...
If i run it than i can see my menu but it closes after 10-20 seconds where its going to load ( the blue loadbar).
Post your idea or detour pls

If someone want to help me at Teamviewer than just add me on msn : taylan-11@hotmail.de