[Raw] The Road
This relationship has taken a turn for the worse
Cause girl when you act like this
All I wanna do is curse
A rage I cannot contain, you just make me so pissed
So I'm done
Sick of the crying
Back on the road and on the run
Always acting as if you were dying
No matter how many txts
Or how many letters
I know it cannot get much better
So its official, you own the title of ex
Where will I go?
With only a tank of gas
A one night stand with some kind of hoe?
Ehh, I think I'll pass
Cause I'm looking for a girl with a little more class
A girl that I can live with the rest of my life
And maybe even make her my wife
But she better not give me any sass
Cause then, I'll be on the road again
A familiar friend
Alone, with nothing but a cold winter night
But as long as I'm away from all those damn fights
And I know, that I can't run from my past
Filled with emptiness and broken dreams
Unable to heal no matter how big a cast
This damned story needs a new theme
So I'm on the road again
A familiar friend
Alone, with nothing but a cold winter night
But as long as I'm away from those damn fights
Cause girl when you act like this
All I wanna do is curse
A rage I cannot contain, you just make me so pissed
So I'm done
Sick of the crying
Back on the road and on the run
Always acting as if you were dying
No matter how many txts
Or how many letters
I know it cannot get much better
So its official, you own the title of ex
Where will I go?
With only a tank of gas
A one night stand with some kind of hoe?
Ehh, I think I'll pass
Cause I'm looking for a girl with a little more class
A girl that I can live with the rest of my life
And maybe even make her my wife
But she better not give me any sass
Cause then, I'll be on the road again
A familiar friend
Alone, with nothing but a cold winter night
But as long as I'm away from all those damn fights
And I know, that I can't run from my past
Filled with emptiness and broken dreams
Unable to heal no matter how big a cast
This damned story needs a new theme
So I'm on the road again
A familiar friend
Alone, with nothing but a cold winter night
But as long as I'm away from those damn fights
