Eclair : like.no.other

Posts 106–120 of 180 · Page 8 of 12
It crashes randomly in game. Hate that. I'm playing so well and then BAM it just crashes...

And in your next release, do you mind adding windowed mode and thick coloured chams? Would help alot.
Straight up this is beast. AMAZING work. No lag, uses either keyboard or mouse, and looks completely awesome. Freedom, once again you go above and beyond what we could ever hope for. Thank you so much! I am loving eclair!
Quote Originally Posted by leeburgers3 View Post
Straight up this is beast. AMAZING work. No lag, uses either keyboard or mouse, and looks completely awesome. Freedom, once again you go above and beyond what we could ever hope for. Thank you so much! I am loving eclair!
Ummm, Well the download link isnt working for sum of us..
But really u shouldnt brown nose like that, make u look dumb.. Hehe
Sorry about the random download link, Disturbed kinda changed it to that. I'll see if I can talk to him to remove it.
i cant download anything its really irratating anyway nice hack my friend how do we get the extra vipish hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by ramesh96 View Post
i cant download anything its really irratating anyway nice hack my friend how do we get the extra vipish hacks?
There's a loop hole in the menu that allows you to select the VIP hacks.
yes i am aware of that but i cant download it and its irritating
this is by far the best working hack that is portal based, after freedom-peace sunrise thanks freedompeace! I will donate for eclair, ost likely 5 bucks, sry cant do more!
this is really irritating
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


There's a loop hole in the menu that allows you to select the VIP hacks.
There's no loophole...

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh96 View Post
i cant download anything its really irratating anyway nice hack my friend how do we get the extra vipish hacks?
PM me and I'll reply with a direct link. Disturb's link doesn't work for many people (due to various browser plugins)
ty very much and how can i get the vipish hacks?
I'm sure you probably already know, but I think your hack has became detected.
If anyone has the direct link to the hacks can you please pm me it thanks. My browser wont open the rar
Posts 106–120 of 180 · Page 8 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?