Factory.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Factory.
Hello, it's my first video so ...




I found this glitch looking for places in the replays.
Sorry for the horrible quality, the video in. avi was 1.3 gb.
very old glitch nice vid btw
Old? Oh, sorry, I did not know who had posted or already knew ...
I thought only I knew. lmao.

But that's alright.
I am new to glitches ... So ...
maybe to old or i am wrong
old is old . just lot's of super jumping .
Old or not, that's fucking sick.
why glitching? just stay in base,with an awm+skills=ACE
Quote Originally Posted by kvll View Post
why glitching? just stay in base,with an awm+skills=ACE
thats my job
old as fuck dude.. i did this way back in 2010 :P no but seriously its old
its useful still tho i suppose
Good Start.
I Found That Glitch By Accident When A Guy On My Team Ran Into Me When I Walked Towards It.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us