QuestionWhat Weapon is the "best"?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
What Weapon is the "best"?
Hey People,

atm I have 61 CF Coupons and my Friend told me to buy the M4A1-Custom.

But I don't really now if I should wait and get the Crystal or the AWM-RD...

Would be nice if you help me

Greez
Rhodan
You should wait and buy Crystal, It's beastt. You don't have to listen to me, its just my opinion
M4a1 Crtstal FTW
I Like The Normal M4a1 Ad The Xm8 Are My Best Rifles
Who doesn't want a ohk sniper?
All 3 rock , but its your decision , I would first try all out
M4A1 is a goog weapon but you need some experience whit rifles for this WEAPON

MY weapons






+ all grenades
The M416 CQB Camo Is the Best Gun In CA
Quote Originally Posted by Rubenpc View Post
The M416 CQB Camo Is the Best Gun In CA
This is Cross Fire, not CA. And imo, as I already said, the AWM is your best shot
this can be in the general section

╪moved to general╪
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?