ArrowNotes 2.0 Release

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[FONT="System"][SIZE="3"]Notes Version 2.0 comes with and can do:

  • Open Text Files and Rich Text Files
  • Save Text Files and Rich Text Files
  • Print whats in the Text Area
  • You can login via gmail and send a email
  • Cut, Copy, Paste and select all.
  • Insert options: Date, time, Date & time, Day of the week, Month.
  • Change the font and font color
  • A good encryption/decryption, coded by. NextGen1
  • Text To Binary and Binary To Text
  • A good looking UI, with fancy icons.


Its better then normal notepad and better then my last notepad, I think its download worthy.
---
Notes 2.0.rar Scans:
VirusTotal.com Scan.
VirScan.org Scan.

getting screen shot now sorry for the wait...

I'm coming out with 2.1, open file dialog's aren't working....sorry totally my fault it loaded but I didn't check if it loaded the file into the text area....
Notes 2.0.rarattachment deleted · 18 downloads before removal
Sounds pretty good, but where's the screenshot? And have you got that outside link approved?

P.S, how the fuck is the source code above 20MB? It should just be text. Otherwise just upload it it to pastebin and post the link.
There isn't an outside link 0_0.

Oh yes, add screenshot, I approved anyways however, It's clean.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
There isn't an outside link 0_0.

Oh yes, add screenshot, I approved anyways however, It's clean.
There was a link, but he removed it.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
There isn't an outside link 0_0.

Oh yes, add screenshot, I approved anyways however, It's clean.
There was an outside link

Check the "last edited" time.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


There was an outside link

Check the "last edited" time.
Yes I saw




Still awaiting screenshot...
Hmm I see, sorry I couldn't see that, I borked my arm and painkillers make me drowsy and spacey.

Please add a screenshot :@
Good Job
Really nice job Love the GUI
My one suggestion is too add seperate buttons/ strips for colour and font. Choosing a font then having the colour dialog pop up annoys me >.<
Good job though
~Good Job.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?