ps3 zombie and multiplayer hack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Does'nt seem legit. And I'm pretty sure you cant configure Black Ops (PS3 version) with PC software (yet). Request thread closed.
Quote Originally Posted by xWRECKLEZz View Post
Does'nt seem legit. And I'm pretty sure you cant configure Black Ops (PS3 version) with PC software (yet). Request thread closed.
omg only one post??only registered for say that??xd
Quote Originally Posted by xWRECKLEZz View Post
Does'nt seem legit. And I'm pretty sure you cant configure Black Ops (PS3 version) with PC software (yet). Request thread closed.
I'm going to Agree with you on this One! It's looks suspicious straight from the get Go, and once I saw "Enter PSN Nickname" that made it look even worse!

I'm gonna try an alternate account and see what happens!

[EDIT] His Video Proof Clearly Shows He's On PC During The Zombie MOD! Failed Pressing F!

[EDIT2] Files password protected and who have to o sur-veys to download the hack! if you do have the hack already please upload to MPGH
ok i will try to upload the hacks soon
Is there a specific reason you made two threads about the same thing?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?