Exclamation***GP CRATE BIG BUG?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
***GP CRATE BIG BUG?
Is anyone else having this problem?

I was opening many Xmas Fun GP crates and had 204 thousand GP. I tried buying more crates and it said I didn't have enough GP. So I log out and log back in and it says I only have 11 thousand GP left. So z8 stole 193 THOUSAND GP from me for no FUCKING reason. God i'm so sick of these basterds, I spent so much money with them and they keep stealing shit from me! What the FUCK is there GOD DAMN phone FUCKING number cus im gna fucking call them god damn canadian basterds and tell them what the fuck is up, jesus, canadians are the stupidest fucks I know.

Them z8 canadian basterds can go shove a american monster magnum cock up there god damn stupid retarded asses.
o_o thats freaking weird :/ and sorry u lose almost 200k gp
did u just knew that they were stupid? anywayz poor u... what else u wanna do...
It's a glitch...u never had that much gp. The gp isn't decreasing when you purchase something so its stacking on the client and not the server. Hence "You dont have enough gp"
this shouldnt be closed shane....its true. happened to my friend. he started with 50k ended with 70k and couldnt buy any more....relogged BOOM 214 gp DX
Hapended to me too as well. But with a low amount of gp.
im happy xD i did it in other way .. i got 10k gp and bought 1 crate ... (nothing specal win)

BOOM 17k 0_o
LOOOOOOOOOOL

Same here it's a fuucking bug fuuck this game
yup i had 30k gp
They told me u don't have enough gp
Logged in then out i had 3k only.
cheating basterds.... oO i got a plan i didnt lost money but will send a ticket so they will believe me
z8 stealers they want you to pay money
i think that is what happend to me i had 22 k & i relogged then i saw 5 k only fuc this z8
it happen same to me
its z8 fail.
Oh yeah happened to me too
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us