Come Here --------> Get a Prize

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Come Here --------> Get a Prize
Ok guys I need help.

I just got a CA Account with full info (don't ask for details ) but there is one problem;
the email of the account (Windows Live Mail) have an alternate email which I dont know the password.

In order to remove an alternate email on Windows Live Mail, you need to have access to that alternate email because when you try to remove it, you have to confirm by clicking a link on the alternate email.

There's no way I can get the password of that email, btw I don't even know the website of that email.

If there's a trick, hack, SQL Injection or whatever option that allow me to remove the alternate email, I dont know and I dont have enough time to google it cause Im busy at work these days.

If you give me an alternative, a clue or something that work, I will gift you:

2 Supply Crate Myst G



+

Anaconda Silver Permanent



Take in consideration that Im gifting that gun because is on sale (5k Nx) while it last. When the sale is over, I will gift the next Item of that price for perm.

Im trusted here so I wont scam.

GO GO Go GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Mods please do not move this to the help section, this is very important for me and here I have more opportunities to get more help.

Ty



sent a complaint to customer service (Y)
they scared of angry customers
Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
sent a complaint to customer service (Y)
they scared of angry customers
Wont work.

Customer Service will send emails to that account and the real owner will notice what Im planning


I can make a filter and ask windows live mail to forward to my email but is too risky. I need a fast solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
scammer.
LoL!
It wasnt an scam and it wasn't here

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


Wont work.

Customer Service will send emails to that account and the real owner will notice what Im planning


I can make a filter and ask windows live mail to forward to my email but is too risky. I need a fast solution.



LoL!
It wasnt an scam and it wasn't here

evil bastard

scammer.
I remember a fool proof tutorial posted on this site. Have you tried using the search button D:
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I remember a fool proof tutorial posted on this site. Have you tried using the search button D:
I cant find it...

But this tut can be helpful for me?
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


I cant find it...

But this tut can be helpful for me?
Yah, I remember Dave posted it
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Yah, I remember Dave posted it
Im searching by "fool proof" and cant find anything... /:
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


Im searching by "fool proof" and cant find anything... /:
Lol, lme try and find it hmmmz
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Lol, lme try and find it hmmmz
Great, thanks!!!!!!!!

If you find it just VM, PM or post it here
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Yah, I remember Dave posted it
Ofc.

Yet we still aren't allowed to post birthday crackers?
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


Ofc.

Yet we still aren't allowed to post birthday crackers?
-_-
I don't need a birthday cracker -_-
I have full info. The problem is that I can't remove the alternative email.

@the one who said I used the free nx thing: I don't think that an owner of a Nx whore MAJ1 account will be stupid enough to believe the free Nx trap.

If you don't understand what I'm looking for, please ask or don't post.
I rememer the turtorial, it was using google chrome and going onto free nx ******s, then you use a app of google that lets you see page properties and then you see your email somewhere in the middle
any major is usually a 8 year old kid who asks his parents for 30$ nx cards every day.

he will fall for it
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?