QuestionREZ modding Question!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
REZ modding Question!
Is there any TEXTURE.rez mod that make u less laggy in combat arms. Cos if u take the texture out of combat arms folder the maps are all white i want them to look like original maps but make it less laggy somehow?

Is it possible?
This should be in the help section...

And to answer your question, I think removing the textures does help, but I don't think there is a TEXTURE.rez mod.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
This should be in the help section...

And to answer your question, I think removing the textures does help, but I don't think there is a TEXTURE.rez mod.
removing texture does help you should try it but the white maps make it feel weird an looks ugly too
yes..

remove nolaggtrololol.DTX
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
yes..

remove nolaggtrololol.DTX
ROFLMAO
/Short
You could just resize all the texture to be like 64x64. Then it would have a much smaller memory footprint and not be all white.
U can remove All ..._T_BODY, If u remove all the texture.rez, U'll not see anything on r maps only whiteness!

ROLF
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?