EPIC L96A1 Mod

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
looks pretty epic lol nice
10/10 For Creativity
Final Outcome: 2/10
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
10/10 For Creativity
Final Outcome: 2/10
I agree with this.

Nice thinking... But it doesn't look amazing. Nice attempt though
i really liked the scope texture(not the rainbow glass part though)
the rest of the gun...not so much.
nice effort
No need to put epic in the title! Doesn't make it look anymore attracting. Looks like you inverted the colors which can be done in photo shop within a minute. Editing teh actual guns attributes is were it's at. There aren't anymore mods like that!
If this is epic then i'm telling my grandmother to open facebook.
It's an ALRIGHT mod,I won't personally be using it though,3/10
No .
Not epic. All you did was put some black over it and inverse the colors. Or at least thats all you had to do to make that.
I like your creativity and opened mind but i just don't like the gun colors and the way you made it. 4/10.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
I like your creativity and opened mind but i just don't like the gun colors and the way you made it. 4/10.
What I said
verry creative
but mod SUUCKS!
sucks and sucks
I think this mod is very good but to much look at my Space L96A1 there is less Chrome and else
Quote Originally Posted by Fireflight View Post
I think this mod is very good but to much look at my Space L96A1 there is less Chrome and else
If i had a chrome color i could do so much more, but I cant seem to find it in CS5. For chrome i am just using gray and overlaying it with white
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us