Clan Brasil in Real life(Fenix Br and other farmers)
Clan Brasil in Real life(Fenix Br and other farmers)
wtf theyre all like 10 

Now you know why brs are always super immature...
that pisses me off. like it really does.
They're noob, gay, nolife.
god help those little childs
Wow nolifers
Wow nolifers
No life farmers with good guns.
m
mThis is BULLSHIT!
I would fuck all br's but i'm afraid my cock will die if i see one of them naked... o.O
I would fuck all br's but i'm afraid my cock will die if i see one of them naked... o.O
hahahaha they are so ugly
hahahahahahha so ugly
They are all children! Fuck off this Brazilians seriously, it's shame for Crossfire have the first clan rank with these idiots.
lmfao which 1 is fenix lol anyway they are way to yo ung lol
I actually feel bad that youth like that are so exposed to violence and vulgarity, I mean I understand once you hit your teens its kind of hard to avoid (Sadly) but children like this =/
Its no wonder collectively as a society were becoming apathetic towards one another and more oriented towards success, So I can agree with those who are angry or amazed in this thread.
Note: And yes I agree they're a tad ugly
Its no wonder collectively as a society were becoming apathetic towards one another and more oriented towards success, So I can agree with those who are angry or amazed in this thread.
Note: And yes I agree they're a tad ugly
q.q thx god im not on their clan. Cap are you CapsuIe from cf ? LOL
If you just watch this your are really late and yeah they are kid farmers 

This thread is closed for replies.