[Help]Isolate new ID in a Int32 array[Solved]
talkin ps3 so can say much
ok i have an array of int32 . (processids of processes with the same name)
what i want is it i start an other process with the same name i will like the id of the new process only......
example...
I have 2 notepads open.
i have the IDs of those two
then i start another notepad...Iwill like that ID only.
and if i close a notepad
no ids show as a side effect
I have tryed and fail.when something new comes up the old ids still show
thank you
ps: I am getting good at this ps3 typing thing
ok i have an array of int32 . (processids of processes with the same name)
what i want is it i start an other process with the same name i will like the id of the new process only......
example...
I have 2 notepads open.
i have the IDs of those two
then i start another notepad...Iwill like that ID only.
and if i close a notepad
no ids show as a side effect
I have tryed and fail.when something new comes up the old ids still show
thank you
ps: I am getting good at this ps3 typing thing
