Requests?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Requests?
Heya guys, long time no see

I'm back here because I got bored and I want to stir up CA again. I'm currently making a library to enhance our performance and empower our hacks.

The library currently contains 2 functions(nopping and memory movements) and is under 1 kb big (930bytes to be precise)

Do you guys have any things you want me to put into the library?

It's made in assembler and I'm using the very best of my skill to make it as small, fast and as good as possible.

If you have any suggestions don't feel afraid to post them.

-SCHiM
put all used D3D functions, maybe a Detour and.... try to make a easyer sprite function
Quote Originally Posted by Sixx93 View Post
put all used D3D functions, maybe a Detour and.... try to make a easyer sprite function
oops, Yea forgot to say, no d3d fucntions because those are dreadfull to do in asm

anything else?
A working PTC xD
And a gui as soon as possibile..
I have a working ptc

But CA has anti-nop so can u put in a anti-anti-nop plz?
Quote Originally Posted by ChanceOfHax View Post
I have a working ptc

But CA has anti-nop so can u put in a anti-anti-nop plz?
wat's an anti-nop?

Like we can't put 90h's into programs anymore?

and btw I don't think you guys get what I mean, When I say functions I don't mean wrappers, I mean real functions. Like a nop function and a memory move function.

I'm going to do some encrypting now, obfuscating steps and shit so you don't have to do that yourself
Anti-nop is that u cant use memcpy and writeprocesstomemory anymore in ca eu. when u do it and join the second game it crahs
Quote Originally Posted by ChanceOfHax View Post
Anti-nop is that u cant use memcpy and writeprocesstomemory anymore in ca eu. when u do it and join the second game it crahs
Ohh but that's not a problem
This library uses my own function not memcpy or write proces, so you can see the nopping in this library as ani-nop
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
Ohh but that's not a problem
This library uses my own function not memcpy or write proces, so you can see the nopping in this library as ani-nop
When u'll release it??
Quote Originally Posted by ChanceOfHax View Post
When u'll release it??
If I get some more request's I can get going and after I've put at least a decent number of functions in it I'm going to release it.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?