Hon players only thread

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Hon players only thread
INGORE TOP WRITEING JUST READ AFTER SORRY.


Im a geek yes, but ill still beat the shit outa anyone that will try an fuck with me...........the internet however, I have no control over SO GO AHEAD I WONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU SAY you know why? cuz, Im better then you and I all-ways be and I believes I can do ANYTHING! anyway im high sorry.... HoN players log on ill be on in a good 30mins after i get some snacks jesus i sound like a retard after reading all that.
yes moe, you do sound like a retard.
to tired for HoN
IM IN NIGGAH
I'm up for some matches
Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
I'm up for some matches
Stfu Pepsi.
viibez lemme borrow ur account if your too tired
always wanted to try this shit
WILL U FUCKERS LOG ON THEN!

HAWN name master2all add me if u wanna play
HoN is amazing I am in
You gonna try this time?
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
NOOO YOU'RE TOO GOOD.
You just bad.
/shofo


NO

ITS JUST MELEE CHARACTERS I PICK AND THE FUCKING RANGED CHARS YOU PICK
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us