Abusing the rep system much?

Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by j3ff View Post
the fact that you bullshit about stuff on the internet makes you pathetic kid.
Wow, just because you can't do it doesn't mean I can't, which I am
oh yes

"i love how i go on the cruises for real estate"

you're 14 years old, how about you get off the internet and stop bullshitting yourself.

proof or gtfo, that's how the internet works.
Quote Originally Posted by j3ff View Post
oh yes

"i love how i go on the cruises for real estate"

you're 14 years old, how about you get off the internet and stop bullshitting yourself.

proof or gtfo, that's how the internet works.
15 again noob, I'm not bullshiiting u, and I'll get the proof as soon as I can
no proof? shut the fuck up until then.
I like j3ff and i was thinking about giving you a bad rep because of all the threads you start in general..
Whoever posts 0000 on their de reps does it to everyone. Its like their signature :O

But wtf "2 top landlords in the US"

Since when where landlords in competition with each other? So please, proof or gtfo.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Whoever posts 0000 on their de reps does it to everyone. Its like their signature :O

But wtf "2 top landlords in the US"

Since when where landlords in competition with each other? So please, proof or gtfo.
How do you know that they are doing it to everyone, unless it's you that's doing it to everyone.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


How do you know that they are doing it to everyone, unless it's you that's doing it to everyone.
Not me I say!

But I have got it, and this guy has got it, and Im sure there is many more. I got it on some random post too.
"The guy" hasnt done it to me because I dont bother him, as much as you do.
Red is a cooler color than green anyways.
@landlord thing, they're the 2 top selling landlords* sorry for that confusion
@rep thing, I got 3-5 -rep from this thread from the same person (can tell because there all within the same time frame of 10 minutes) saying "stop sucking dick" and "learn not to suck dick"... there should be a time limit between reps... ppl abuse it a bit much
proof or gtfo kid.


such a retard.
Most of them went away cause ppl keep reping and -reping me... reason I'm in the green area is because coeus +repped me (think it was a mistake)... I don't take SS's of every single thing I do
oh look i see red rep.
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
Thread ................................Date ...............................Comment
Firefox 4.0 looks more.............12-19-2010 02:26 PM..........Cause you suck
lil help plz?............................12-19-2010 01:18 PM..........0000
What i want..........................12-18-2010 12:53 PM .........go suck a dick

Why can't ppl on MPGH act like there 12+?
12+ = 12yers and older.. = 12 years to 949 years?

Cuz many here are 12 and older
Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us