Problem with my source code ..

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with my source code ..
Hey, I haven't hacked CA EU for some time now, but when I did ( this year ), I had a working D3D Menu hack, including mostly PTC commands but also with some addresses in, I know all the addresses are out of date, I will update them, thats not a problem, but the problem is. Once when I tried to use the hack it was suddenly detected, I had absolutely no idea why and had thus stopped hacking as I was frustrated. I tried everything I could to make it work again.

Anyways heres what I need, could someone please take a look at my source ( someone experienced ) and tell me what is wrong with it please?! .. Thanks so much, If I ever chose to release my hacks I will of course credit the helper. Thanks in advance,

Leave a comment if you want to help me with the source, no leechers who just want my source thanks,

Deathhaunts
If you can code you know what's wrong .
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
If you can code you know what's wrong .
Nope, I haven't coded c++ in while, and I basically just read tutorials. The coding for my hack is simple anyways, not very complicated, but thats not the point, the point is. It was working absolutely fine! I had the best working method .. my addresses were fine, then it just stopped working, so I need someone more experienced to take a look, I'm not that good at coding C++. Or someone to tell me why it has stopped working, or what has changed in the game as i have been vacant for a few months now. Thanks anyways mate,
Deathhaunts.
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
If you can code you know what's wrong .
So you dont know it :P If it is crashing its may your base that got detected(if old base) or the mostly problem the ptc method.
/Closed .....
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us