Christmas Gifts?
Hi. I was recently reading a thread about christmas gifts, but would like to give them to a larger audience.
Not many of you know me. I'm pretty new to MPGH. I wan't to get known better / get to know other people better, so i'm trying to participate more on here.
Reply below if you would like something "christmasy", the gifts can include:
Graphical Art
Game Textures
Christmas Website Template
Virtual Card
etc, you get the point? Anything that i can whip up here on the computer, and i don't have to send to your house via mail.
P.S: Add me as a friend on here if you would like
Not many of you know me. I'm pretty new to MPGH. I wan't to get known better / get to know other people better, so i'm trying to participate more on here.

Reply below if you would like something "christmasy", the gifts can include:
Graphical Art
Game Textures
Christmas Website Template
Virtual Card
etc, you get the point? Anything that i can whip up here on the computer, and i don't have to send to your house via mail.
P.S: Add me as a friend on here if you would like






