[Request] Li'l program...

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
1 wrong section
2 Habbo sucks ass
3 you're a noob
He's trying to make an account phisher. What a dumb ass.
Habbo is the worst get outta here.
What about stop posting useless posts? Wth.
And start reading first.
I want to hack habbo so I can give my cousin furniture for his Orange Box key he gave me
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
What about stop posting useless posts? Wth.
And start reading first.
I want to hack habbo so I can give my cousin furniture for his Orange Box key he gave me

you sound really lame right now
I had a phisher for any game, all you have to do is change the txt and background... this is, is that I did a reformat... sorry
Habbo ads are everywhere i fucking hate them

play habbo, get a real life blah blah
habbo was a fun game.

then i racked up my mom and dads phone bill to over 700 dollars and shortly after i stopped playing.
Quote Originally Posted by BassSR View Post
habbo was a fun game.

then i racked up my mom and dads phone bill to over 700 dollars and shortly after i stopped playing.
My parents get pissed at $9.99 charges... Jesus!
This is the wrong section + being a noob - learn it but if anyone wants the program (it's phishing so I warn you), Pm me.
Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
This is the wrong section + being a noob - learn it but if anyone wants the program (it's phishing so I warn you), Pm me.
Mr. Double Post
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?