When will mpgh.net be back up?

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
I just dont understand why we dont hav .net back yet tho.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
I just dont understand why we dont hav .net back yet tho.
Cause 1&1 hosting sucks. That's why.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post


Cause 1&1 hosting sucks. That's why.
Exactly why.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post


Exactly why.
Yes sir. /yea
Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
Hi Dave and members, I was wondering if mpgh.net would ever be back up? Who's the crappy hosting company of the .net site? I was wondering what mpgh.net is hosted by because I see a website loading improvement. I know this is old news but old news gets annoying when your Facebook "friends" spam your profile and phone saying,
"WHY IS MPGH.NET DOWN?" in really bad English.

Ty, Chairman Mao
You could check MPGH Facebook page.
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post


You could check MPGH Facebook page.
He doesn't know how to read.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post


He doesn't know how to read.
He always says he's the only one who reads MPGH News in Facebook.
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post


He always says he's the only one who reads MPGH News in Facebook.
But he's wrong.
He will turn off MPGH, when he does it
Wow - a lot has happened 13 hours ago. But seriously, only newphags like me read the Facebook page.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
I just dont understand why we dont hav .net back yet tho.
cuz u touch urslef at night

Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
Wow - a lot has happened 13 hours ago. But seriously, only newphags like me read the Facebook page.
i read it cuz i wnated to know wth is up
We have been sent back to the Dark Ages of MPGH. Is this truly all that survived the fallout? Are we the sole remaining refugees of a once thriving metropolis?
MPGH's gone crazy this half of the year.
Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
When ever dave want's to.
this.
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post


this.
WHERE'S THE STORE?
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?