DetectedAuto Quick-Scope V1 for Black Ops.

Posts 16–30 of 81 · Page 2 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Xizors View Post
Ty MindFucker

Btw:
Super leech xD
so it is impossible to get vac banned from this?
ya for some reason my cross hairs arnt in the middle of the black ops screen and it isnt on full screen i am running windows 7 and i cant make the screen bar go out of the desktop so there an easy fix for this?


Nvm self fixxed.
Thank you ^^
You can get banned from this... why did you say you can't?
Quote Originally Posted by kbhawkman View Post
You can get banned from this... why did you say you can't?
becasue it does alter or hook the .exe
Quote Originally Posted by kbhawkman View Post
You can get banned from this... why did you say you can't?
You can not get banned for this. AHK scripts are not bannable. They do not modify or alter any dll, or exe.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
You can not get banned for this. AHK scripts are not bannable. They do not modify or alter any dll, or exe.
Then how does it work? I want to make sure I can't get banned. Does anyone have a video of this in action?
Quote Originally Posted by kbhawkman View Post
Then how does it work? I want to make sure I can't get banned. Does anyone have a video of this in action?
Click on the fucking picture.
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post


Click on the fucking picture.
I just saw that, sorry. Also does this inject into the exe? I got told it does not modify it but then how does this work? Also what button do I press to use it?
Quote Originally Posted by kbhawkman View Post
I just saw that, sorry. Also does this inject into the exe? I got told it does not modify it but then how does this work? Also what button do I press to use it?
Press Middle mouse, it doenst hook or inject into anything, just binds your keys.
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post


Press Middle mouse, it doenst hook or inject into anything, just binds your keys.
Press middle mouse? Like the scroll wheel? That throws my tomohawk.
Posts 16–30 of 81 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?