Source code?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Source code?
THIS IS NOT BEGGING!

Hi I am learning C++ (still a nub) and if you have a chat spammer source code and would really be happy if you could share I will thank/Rep +. ONLY IF YOU WANT TO SHARE IT. Sharing is caring .
search next time pls

took me a while but i found this

[php]
////////////////////////////////////
// Big thanks to everyone //
// in the MPGH C++ section //
// who helped me write my //
// First actual program. //
// Should you use my spammer //
// source, for whatever you //
// see fit, please give credit //
// Where due. //
// I would like to //
// Extend a special thanks //
// to Davidm44 for the massive //
// Amount of help he gave me //
//Regarding the keybd_event //
// functions and the clipboard //
// API. //
//Credits: iLoveCookies, Davidm44,//
// Why06, and Hell_Demon //
///////////////////////////////////
#include <iostream>
#include <windows.h>
#include <time.h>
using namespace std;

char pMessage[100];





int main()
{
cout <<"Please Input The Message You Wish To Be Spammed: ";
cin.getline(pMessage,sizeof pMessage);
OpenClipboard(NULL);
EmptyClipboard();
HGLOBAL hMem = GlobalAlloc(GMEM_MOVEABLE,strlen(pMessage)+1);
LPTSTR textPointer = (LPTSTR)GlobalLock(hMem);
memcpy(textPointer,pMessage,strlen(pMessage)+1);
GlobalUnlock(hMem);
Se***ipboardData(CF_TEXT,hMem);
CloseClipboard();
while(1)
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_LSHIFT))
{
while (!GetAsyncKeyState(VK_RSHIFT))
{
short i=0;
for(i; i<7; i++)
{
keybd_event(VK_RETURN,0x0D,0,0);
keybd_event(VK_RETURN,0x0d,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0);
Sleep(100);
keybd_event(VK_RCONTROL,0x11,0,0);
keybd_event(VkKeyScan('v'),0x56,0,0);
Sleep(100);
keybd_event(VK_RETURN,0x0D,0,0);
Sleep(100);
keybd_event(VK_RCONTROL,0x11,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0);
keybd_event(VkKeyScan('v'),0x56,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0) ;
Sleep(100);
keybd_event(VK_RETURN,0x0D,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0);

}
Sleep(30000);
}

}

}
EmptyClipboard();
system("pause");
return 0;
}
[/php]


credits to ilovecookies, Davidm44,Hell_Demon and why06
*sadface* I miss ilovecookies =(
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
*sadface* I miss ilovecookies =(
Oh,You are alive O.O
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
*sadface* I miss ilovecookies =(
same here... gawd MPGH is dying. \cry
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post


same here... gawd MPGH is dying. \cry
mpgh is dying? o_O
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post


same here... gawd MPGH is dying. \cry
Shaun ={

It's gonna be alright man.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?