Herp derp

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Herp derp
Merry late xmas.
And a happy newyear in advance.
sirhc samtsirhc yrrem
Welcome back Chris.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
Welcome back Chris.
Just dropping by.
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post


Just dropping by.
Why did you have to abdicate?

Imma miss you.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post


Why did you have to abdicate?

Imma miss you.
Cause I can't expect to stay inactive for 2 months or longer without getting removed.
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post


Cause I can't expect to stay inactive for 2 months or longer without getting removed.
So you'll be back?
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post


So you'll be back?
Maybe,depends eh.
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post


Maybe,depends eh.
I came back, just not as minion.
So Chris finally came back
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
So Chris finally came back
Nah,I'll be back at newyear for an hour or so.Might drop by from time to time after that.
Oh hai Chris back to you,merry late Xmas and a happy new year
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us