[27.12.2010]New Fast ijji Account Maker (faster)

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[27.12.2010]New Fast ijji Account Maker (faster)
First of all,

㋡
✰✰(¯`*•.¸,¤°•*¨*•.¸¸ Happy Xmas! °¤,¸.•*´¯)✰✰

☃

Now about the release,
Made it little bit faster, but u need to do some things manually:
Put Verification code there, click Submit and done.

Now theres 2 files, 1 got music (check that out!) and other dont. Note that music can stop for no reason, thats why, its coming from YouTube.com Music is from Tiësto's Club Life: Episode 172, it lasts 1 HOUR.
Oke program here:







Virusscans: ijji Account Maker.rar - Jotti's malware scan

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

ijji Account Maker.rar MD5:aba7261d7a81836f48d5addda83087a5 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!


Happy xMas and nice account making I go now...

ijji Account Maker.rarattachment deleted · 154 downloads before removal
Looks AOK..
Just Checking Through It.

Edit..
/Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Looks AOK..
Just Checking Through It.

Edit..
/Approved.
thanks... I think heres really few things to approve in this section
I think you should make one like this for combat arms Nexon.com , crossfire z8games.com . it would be cool
Quote Originally Posted by moelex64 View Post
I think you should make one like this for combat arms Nexon.com , crossfire z8games.com . it would be cool
if u say so.... i can make... maybe even today...

EDIT: hey comet, can i put this thread to all the ijji games? It is meant to be for all ijji games... (like A.V.A.)

I think i cant, that can be like spam or what?
Quote Originally Posted by TGH Zero. View Post
if u say so.... i can make... maybe even today...

EDIT: hey comet, can i put this thread to all the ijji games? It is meant to be for all ijji games... (like A.V.A.)

I think i cant, that can be like spam or what?
Just Post It In A.V.A None Other.
Well, I Like Account Makers Save's Me ALOT Of Time.
Great job mate, thanks.
if i ever play again i willuse this
does this work for australians?
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
does this work for australians?
Why would it not?
Good job, bro
post in all sections for increased post count and activity
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?