Gas prices going back up.

Posts 16–30 of 84 · Page 2 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
I should get some spandex and start riding a bike to school and work.
Do it. /yum

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


hmm, so why does it say "cock sucker" when I take my mouse over your tag?
Because it's informing yhu of what yhu are. It don't say that when I mouse over it.
someone wants to get banned doesn't he?
its not even a matter of wanting it anymore
we need to do as much damage as we can before the inevitable
Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero View Post
its not even a matter of wanting it anymore
we need to do as much damage as we can before the inevitable
Lol this is true
Old noose, I fill up at 8 bucks now vs 6.30
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Old noose, I fill up at 8 bucks now vs 6.30
thats got to be horrible
you sure its not all that cake making you a little heavier and putting more work on your bike?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Old noose, I fill up at 8 bucks now vs 6.30
But you ride teh motorbike.
Dammit I already pay $50 per week
Well I don't have to commute as far as I did before. But I saw gas prices jump form 2.93 a gallon to 3.15 a gallon in a week.
Lmao I agree, if you're going to wear spanndex come to my house
Quote Originally Posted by -_Devil_- View Post
Lmao I agree, if you're going to wear spanndex come to my house
So Sam makes another account to troll around on?
americans should'nt bitch about gas prices. 2$ for a gallon is better than $1 a liter.
Posts 16–30 of 84 · Page 2 of 6

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?