Gas prices going back up.

Posts 61–75 of 84 · Page 5 of 6
i love how my old truck gets 4mpg /
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

wut .
Spandex is used so none of em perverts can see your panties
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post
Spandex is used so none of em perverts can see your panties
yea it sucks

OT: the prices over here arnt going up
I fill up on 35-40 bucks and I can squeeze out 300+ every tank.
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
I fill up on 35-40 bucks and I can squeeze out 300+ every tank.
Fucking liar .
I dont have a car.
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
I dont have a car.
so dont post dumbass
It's a good thing.
Now people won't drive a fucking car that pollutes the fucking world.
Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post
It's a good thing.
Now people won't drive a fucking car that pollutes the fucking world.
Fuck The World
The world loves you too!
Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post
The world loves you too!
The world is not a human being therfore it doesnt have feelings.
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post
The world is not a human being therfore it doesnt have feelings.
So?
You're living in it?
Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post
So?
You're living in it?
Posts 61–75 of 84 · Page 5 of 6

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?